- Collection contains of 5 titles altogether crammed with amazing facts on everything
- Provides young readers with a wealth of knowledge
- JUNIOR ENCYCLOPEDIA This comprehensive book covers a wide range of key topics, from space and science to history and the natural world. Crammed with amazing facts, detailed artworks and fantastic photographs, this Junior Encyclopedia provides children with a wealth of knowledge in an accessible format, while captions, annotation and special panels supply extra information. With a colourful, bright design and clear, concise text, this is the perfect first learning resource for younger readers.
- JUNIOR DICTIONARY & THESAURUS Children can check their spelling, build vocabulary and polish their grammar skills with this clear, concise dictionary and thesaurus. Each page is packed with colour illustrations and pictures to help illustrate definitions and example sentences for each heading word.
- FIRST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS This first book of questions and answers has all the age-old questions children like to ask, as well as some new questions. Covering key subject areas, this book is perfect for younger readers. The fun questions are clearly answered and fantastic illustrations and photos help explain things further.
- JUNIOR DICTIONARY Junior Dictionary is a perfect first reference resource for children aged 5+. Children can check their spelling, build vocabulary and polish their grammar skills with this clear, concise dictionary. Each page is packed with colour illustrations and pictures to help illustrate definitions and example sentences for each headword.
- MY FUN BOOK OF QUESTION & ANSWERS Ideal for inquisitive younger readers, this title is full of fun and concise answers to key questions about animals, plants, human body, oceans, science and more. Illustrations, photos and cartoons keep kids hooked, and activity panels encourage further learning.